Communications Team Lead- Kaitlyn Wallace, Communications Specialist at Clay County Public Health Center
Goal 1: Tell the story of LCHAT.
Objective 1: Increase awareness of LCHAT from 23% to 35% by February 2017 as determined by Community Input Survey.
- Tactic 1: Present to various community organizations.
- Tactic 2: Increase Facebook presence by increasing relevant content for posts.
- Tactic 3: Partner with William Jewell Health Communications class to create a video about LCHAT.
- Tactic 4: Create a polished website that contains relevant information about what LCHAT is doing and how they can become involved.
- Tactic 5: Attend health fairs and other community events.
- Tactic 6: Write press release about the final report of the GPRED project.
- Tactic 7: Create banner to help promote LCHAT at events.
Goal 2: Increase parent involvement in LCHAT.
Objective 1: Recruit 10 parents to be LCHAT members by February 2017.
- Tactic 1: Contact Middle School principals or secretaries to find out who PTA members/parent champions are.
- Tactic 2: Depending on group size, present to group or connect one on one with parent champion.
- Tactic 3: Hold meetings when it’s most convenient for parents.
Goal 3: Re-engage current LCHAT members.
Objective 1: We will have 40 percent of current members involved in a taskforce by February 2017.
- Tactic 1: Reconnect with all members on the stakeholder’s list that have not been in contact or to a meeting since the Project Coordinator started in August.
- Tactic 2: Project Coordinator will connect with board members to decide how to contact each member.
- Tactic 3: Change meeting times to early evening or whenever works best for members.